[SL4] PAGE: "Eliezer, the person"

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 22:43:29 MST

From: "Eliezer S. Yudkowsky" <sentience@pobox.com>

You asked for it. You begged for it. You screamed and cried and
threatened to hold your breath until your face turned blue if I didn't
publish it. Well, here it is:

http://pobox.com/~sentience/eliezer.html (102K)

If you're not already interested in Eliezer, by which I mean "interested
before you read this message", then *don't read the page*.

And yes, by popular demand, this page discusses my taste in music and
television. But that doesn't make it a normal biography. This page is
as far outside the ordinary course of things as anything else I've ever
written. You have been warned.

--
       sentience@pobox.com      Eliezer S. Yudkowsky
          http://pobox.com/~sentience/beyond.html