Re: [SL4] Off Topic: Amusing Theory

From: turbocrazed@webtv.net
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 01:40:36 MDT

An oversight on my part, you are quite right. Thanks for informing me
before the whole thing got out of hand and I invested far too much money
in prototype production!

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2567/10/_/626675/_/958549238/

attached mail follows:

> I do believe it just might be crazy enough to work!
> I shall get to work on it immediately.

Oh, sure, it works just fine in the lab, but you try making
money out of it. Do you know what it costs to employ people to
sit out in the rain all day caring about ten meters of carpet?

Paying too much for organizational calls? Join beMANY!
And pay less each month.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4166/10/_/626675/_/958534021/