RE: About that E-mail:...

From: Michael LaTorra (mike99@lascruces.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 19:47:47 MDT

I think Ben is correct that no one will take serious action against
developers of AI unless or until they seem to be achieving success.

All the more reason for being circumspect about what you may have achieved
until it is too late for anyone else to stop.

No open source code on this project!

Regards,
Michael LaTorra
mike99@lascruces.com