Re: AIBO, 2nd generation

From: Joaquim Almgren Gāndara (claw@lords.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 14:43:40 MDT

Apparently, my experiment was a success! By beginning the message with "in case anyone's interested", I managed to alienate every reader, which indeed made my e-mail completely counterfactual! Kind of interesting, if you think about it. (Another counterfactual, of course no one will want to think about such trivial matters when we have AI, nanotech and cryo to think about. I'll stop it now.)

- Joaquim Gāndara
. claw@lords.com
. http://www.ite.mh.se/~joaal98
. http://games.scandit.com