RE: Ben's "Extropian Creed"

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@intelligenesis.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 21:57:41 MST

I don't know Zey's book, but it does look interesting

personally I believe that advanced AI's will complement rather than
subordinate humans

The analogy

        AI: humans
        humans: animals

is flawed because humans and animals compete for resources far more than AI
and humans will have to,
due to our different natures

ben