RE: Ben's "Extropian Creed"

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@intelligenesis.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 22:32:35 MST

yes. The "bum on the street" argument/attitude is what I see as "classic
libertarian philosophy."

Eliezer's point, though simple, is not one that Sasha would have made, and
not one that is made in most libertarian writings
that I have seen...

Not that the "classic libertarians" I'm thinking of don't KNOW this, they
just don't see why it's important...