RE: Ben's "Extropian Creed"

From: Daniel E. Azzopardi (desva@slac.stanford.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 04:43:18 MST

Hi Patrick,
        Please include me - I'm rather interested in your view that money
exists independently of the state (I would argue that wealth may exist
independent of government, but that money - a token of wealth - needs a
regulatory authority, especially for the efficenct regulation of markets -
and there are as yet no such authorities in the world which exist outside
governments).
        Cheers,
                Dan

| Daniel E. Azzopardi | http://www.desva.co.uk | QMW: +20 7882 |