RE: the 69 0f us

From: atross (atross@yknet.yk.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 16:41:04 MST

Well hello, 69 seems to have been my number of the night at darts
too...hmm

I am neither a soft nor hard guy (excuse me!). I suppose where I fit in
to this list, and the general movement toward a transhuman understanding

and realization, is as a communicator; though I struggle mightily with a

lifetime writer's block (and perhaps worse!).

What frustrates me most is that the vision I would like to convey lies
well outside the conceptual reality of the daily bump, grind and social
matrix - a memeplex that may spell our pre-singular end.

It strikes me that maybe the best way to get across the 'ideas', and so
immerse the reader in the expanded perceptual field, and so consummate
our singular communicative embrace, requires an appeal to emotion.
People need to feel our expotential.

Does anyone else on this list see a role for entheogens in helping ...?

Tony
Whitehorse, Yukon
http://www.crosswinds.net/~abuddha/bookmark.htm