META: Evolving minds

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 11:43:34 MST

Am I right in assuming that this is a private conversation between Ben
Goertzel and Dale Johnstone that got taken to SL4? Good work! But, a
non-binding suggestion for the future: I think it would be a good idea if
people were to drop a note saying "From a conversation we're taking to SL4",
so the rest of us don't need to hunt for this fascinating quoted material we
all apparently missed.