META: Oops, forgot to disable old SL4 list

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 14:55:06 MST

I apologize to those of you who got the recent eGroups message. I forgot
to shut down the eGroups list after we moved to our new host. The problem
should not recur. It's possible that those of you who were on the old
list may get a message claiming you have been removed from SL4; please
note
that the message originates from eGroups, and do not be concerned.