RE: prometheism.net

From: John Smart (john.smart@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 18:39:52 MST

I second that sentiment, Eli, particularly due to the overwhelming force of
the last of your three points below. By the way, have you had a chance to
update the description of my site on the open directory project yet? I
notice it still has the old language. As you recall, I helped you change
some of your wording, and it would be appreciated if you would do the same
with mine. I've made changes as a result of our conversations, and would
hope they would be reflected. Hope all is well, and hope we'll see each
other again in April at Foresight. BTW, have you read Enchanted Loom? Worth
glancing at, IMHO.

Best,

John

http://www.SingularityWatch.com