Re: Learning to be evil

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 14:46:16 MST

At 1:14 PM -0800 2/12/01, Durant Schoon wrote:
> Please don't be turned off by the end of this thread. No one would
> want you to get pissed off and "show us all" by building a
> Non-Friendly AI first just so you can say "See, I told you so",
> though that scenario might make a good sci-fi novel :-)

Actually, that sounds like a good idea. I don't have time to write a
novel, but I could compose a short story on my PalmPilot in my spare
time. I'll look into that and let the list know if anything of
interest comes of it. And don't worry, it would take a lot more than
the end of this thread to piss me off, much less enough to do
something that would probably kill me. :-)

--
Gordon Worley
http://www.rbisland.cx/