Re: Military in or out?

From: arona1 (arona1@em8s.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 21:55:44 MST

Greetings,
What is it that makes you believe that the military does not know MORE than
the rest of us ? If you were the military, wouldn't you have spent untold
money and research on it ? For the last 15-20 years ? If they knew how to
create earthquakes in the mid 70's, what would they stop at ?
Underestimating them might not be a viable option.

Kind regards,

Arona Ndiaye,