Re: "all your base" - distress call, or attack?

From: Arona Ndiaye (arona1@em8s.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 06:08:07 MST

Warm greetings,

It came from a Sega (I think) game console game where the translation
included such gems as:
"All your base are belong to us !!"
"Someone set us up the bomb"
etc..
etc...
I will ship the link when I get back to my laptop with my normal
avorites( within 5-8 hours)... I've got a link to a site with more than 50
cases where various sentences from the game characters are used... That site
also has screenshots etc...

Most kind regards,

P.S: I shall introduce myself at some point.