RE: Gender Neutral Pronouns

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 21:54:37 MST

At 9:43 PM -0700 3/31/01, James Higgins wrote:
>I believe emotionally fragile AIs won't be permitted to progress
>very far. Such an AI could pose a great risk to our future health &
>well being. If we are to have any reasonable shot at developing a
>super AI without endangering ourselves, it would almost certainly
>have to be emotionally stable at all times throughout the
>progression.

I can barely believe that I'm about to write this, but ...

Not only this, it would be in the interest of Friendliness to be
emotionally stable. Therefore, all AIs that are Friendly must be
emotionally stable. It would only take a time or two of self re
programming to get this set.

--
Gordon Worley
http://www.rbisland.cx/