Re: Books

From: James Higgins (jameshiggins@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 09:31:49 MDT

I just remembered "Blood Music" by Greg Bear. While I remember not
terribly liking this book, it does exactly fit into this genre. I read it
over 10 years ago, so maybe I should give it another chance now that I am
knowledgeable about nanotech, the singularity and the like. Anyone else
read this book?