Gender-Neutrality 2 : 'It' Strikes Back (Cert: PG)

From: Dale Johnstone (DaleJohnstone@email.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 06:29:12 MDT

Rather than risk angry mobs with burning torches at my door, I sent a couple of new suggestions to Eli off-list. He thought the post was sufficiently new and interesting to bring to the list.

For the sake of brevity I've removed the tail section (where I urge him to write in a less formal style to help improve the clarity of his web pages). I've also taken the liberty of including Eli's reply so I can respond to it here also.