Re: Si definition of Friendliess

From: Arona Ndiaye (arona1@em8s.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 14:19:20 MDT

There are other sites which explain things in laymen terms as you say. Ie:
http://www.kurzweilai.net
My understanding is that Low Beyond is more about CODING that damn seed AI
as opposed to anything else... When I said "Do not get me wrong" I was
referring to you not jumping to the conclusion that I was being elitist
*wink*