Re: Singularity and the general public

From: Arona Ndiaye (arona1@em8s.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 17:37:15 MDT

Chris Copper said:
>Convince them that the Singularity means an immeasurably better existence
>for everyone on the planet, and I think that they might like it a bit more.

How the hell do you intend to convince them ? *laughing* 'them' here being
99.99999999999999% of the world population. Personally I just want the
Singularity to happen, you like it, you don't, you wish more people knew
about it, you *anything but try to make it happen* and I do not care... No
offense meant... my last post on this Chris....