Re: Join: COOP

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 12:28:49 MDT

Chris Cooper wrote:

> I'm an artist and designer, 32 yrs. old,
> living in L.A. If you're interested in
> seeing what I do, go to:
> http://www.coopstuff.com

COOP, would you mind terribly putting a [mature content] warning on a link
like that? Not that sexual prudery is particularly SL4, but I guess I
process this kind of thing as an unnecessary risk to listiquette. Anyway,
I'm sure that this post will get you a lot of extra hits <smile>. But
just remember the brilliant 11-year-olds of this world, and be sure to
give them the opportunity to only follow the link after their parents have
left.