Re: More (neutral) press about Friendly AI, now at ACM

From: Spike Jones (spike66@attglobal.net)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 20:09:54 MDT

> Brian Atkins wrote: He's at Foresight, but I can give my views...

Thanks Brian. I was going to go over to the Senior Associates
gathering this evening but I just got back from a major motorcycle
trip and Im fried to a crackly crunch. I'll probably blow it off
this time. After having spoken with Eliezer, I realize he really
is motivated by something other than money and honor.
Astounding concept, this. spike