Re: Journalism

From: Brian Atkins (brian@posthuman.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 22:25:30 MDT

Damien, let's face it- Ray has tons more "media power" comparatively.
Maybe it's all those prizes he keeps winning, or something else, but when
he publishes that book I guarantee you there will be some sort of media
frenzy. Perhaps someone on the list could help explain to us the tricks
of the trade- *hint* *hint* *hint* (you know who you are).

--
Brian Atkins
Director, Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence