RE: A fairly concrete path to the Singularity

From: Ben Houston (ben@exocortex.org)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 18:02:35 MDT

Ben Goertzel said:
> Understood. There's a 370-page book that describes how our system
works,
> and it's currently available only to people who need to see it, and
under
> NDA....

Just yesterday, I read a book of yours called "The Structure of
Intelligence." How similar is the current WebMind application to the
rough outlines you discuss in that book (besides the current design
document having a lot more low-level details)?

Kind regards,
-ben houston
4th Year Cognitive Science / Neuroscience
http://www.exocortex.org/~ben