RE: Extreme programming Re: A fairly concrete path to the Singularity

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@webmind.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 06:47:28 MDT

> Fabio (or anyone), do you have any direct experience with EP, or know
> anyone who has? I'm interested in it, and want to buy a book on it- can
> you recommend one?

a book is
Beck, Kent (2000). Extreme Programming Explained. Reading, MA: Addison
Wesley Longman Inc.

Some people within webmind were big fans of xp

here's an internal doc that one of our product developers wrote about it

Like all general methodologies, it's more applicable to some projects than
others. I found that a lot of our best teams naturally gravitated pretty
close to an XP approach without knowing any of the terminology

ben