RE: 10 atoms across

From: Patrick McCuller (patrick@kia.net)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 11:51:38 MDT

    A few years ago I owned a domain with a name similiar to that of a major
ISP. I held onto it for year, during which time I received over 50,000
misdirected emails. The majority of these were spam or mailing list traffic,
but a great number of them were direct, person to person communication that
got lost along the way. If anyone has a legitimate research interest in a
large body of email, I can open the archive up to you.

Patrick McCuller