META: Line wrapping

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 07:24:15 MDT

I was just wondering: does anyone have any problems with my e-mail
not being hard wrapped before it is sent (if not just don't respond)?
I know that in the old days when I was on a VMS system it would
really bug me when people failed to hard wrap their messages to 70
characters, because then I had to scroll sideways to read everything,
but now I've moved on to better systems and e-mail clients (a few
years ago, but I just thought of it now) and I was just wondering if
I was causing trouble for anyone else. Thanks.

--
Gordon Worley
http://www.rbisland.cx/