Re: Effective(?) AI Jail

From: Chris Cooper (coop666@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 18:01:35 MDT

I doubted that anyone on this list was really willing to do a Dirty Harry on our
hypothetical Unfriendly SI, but I guess I was wrong. I think that, for the purposes of
this exercise,though, (can we keep Snidely Whiplash the SI locked up, that is) threat
of bodily(?) harm should not be allowed, if only to make things a little more
challenging.

And who knows? Our SI might want you to (seemingly) destroy ver, as a means of escape.
Sweeping those shards of CPU into the dumpster might be the first step out of jail...

COOP