Re: CFAI 1.0

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 05:10:14 MDT

Gordon Worley wrote:

> I haven't noticed any official announcements, but I was checking on
> the Sysop page again to see what has already been written as I write
> my own paper on the issue and noticed that CFAI is at 1.0. I looked
> around and found some new stuff, which is interesting (see the new
> 3.1, for example).

Well, we couldn't announce it officially until June 15, and by that time,
we were all in San Jose.

There are new sections in CFAI (see version history for details); the two
new online documents are the "SIAI Guidelines on Friendly AI" and
"Features of Friendly AI".

http://intelligence.org/friendly/guidelines.html
http://intelligence.org/friendly/features.html