Re: flare and SIAI

From: Gordon Worley (
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 16:36:04 MDT

At 2:03 PM -0700 7/30/01, James Higgins wrote:
>Right, and I seem to remember someone on this list mentioning that
>Python has been in development 15 years. And I know Perl has been
>around a long time as well.

Python is just 11 years old, but it's so good I can understand your
confusion in thinking it had been 15. ;-)

Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty            said, `it means just what I choose                it to mean--neither more nor less.'
PGP:  0xBBD3B003                                  --Lewis Carroll