Re: Floppy take-off

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 12:07:34 MDT

At 7:10 PM +0200 8/1/01, Joaquim Almgren Gāndara wrote:
>I would. However, I don't like the fact that the only thing we can
>come up with are brute-force solutions.

Whoa, okay, back up a minute. The brute force method is our last
resort. If *nothing* else works, it's always there to fall back on.
Ben and Eli and others are busy *right now* working on getting us
there via better solutions which will most likely work out. Sorry if
this context was not clearly explained.

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose