Re: Augmenting humans is a better way

From: Arona Ndiaye (arona1@em8s.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 10:51:29 MDT

No one ever thought the same as Eli, you seem to feed some kind of confusion
between classical AI and FAI =)
Discussion is closed, fine by me. I wanted you to feel how annoying it is
when someone quotes you out of context which you repeatedly did with Brian.
It was not my intention to insult you. *sincere apologies*
 Take care =)