Dragoncon/Worldcon

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 16:23:42 MDT

Although it's probably a bit late in the game to be saying this, it's
worth noting that at least two SL4 members (including me), and possibly
more, will be at Dragoncon in Atlanta, Aug 31 through Sep 3. If anyone
else is heading there and is interested in a rendezvous, drop me a note
and I'll reply with my cellphone number.

Also, while I won't be at Worldcon this year - Worldcon and Dragoncon have
some kind of rivalry and are both held on Labor Day weekend - anyone from
SL4 who'll be at Worldcon should feel free to post a note to that effect.