RE: "Someone ought to do something" posts

From: Aikin, Robert (raikin@velaw.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 09:21:57 MDT

Sounds rather defensive.
The suggestion is to intensify all efforts given the extraordinary
destructive events which are likely to occur in this country. Raising
serious funds may require a more personal approach than PP presentations and
manifestos on a Web page (the WIRED impression). Passion and genius are
stronger selling points face-to-face. Those with the intellectual ability
to formulate and present complex data in a clear manner might increase the
likelihood of scoring serious funding with another human being, rather than
hoping an angel will discover their presence in print and/or cyberspace.
Brother Ray and his spiritual machines are well connected in the so-called
establishment; money may not be an issue in their work. Others may need to
hit the road.
Just how much money is needed? How will it be used? No need to take
personal offense ESY. Perhaps others with the knowledge and charisma
necessary will consider selling an idea. If money is the primary issue, then
I hope so.
End of thread.