Re: Time and Minds/Big Daddy

From: Xavier Lumine (dmyshkin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 16:56:38 MDT

This list was created to provide a refuge for the best damned posts in the
whole damned Solar System - or that, at any rate, is the ideal. This is
not a list that is *supposed* to be easy to post to. It is a list that is
supposed to be fun to read.

In my post, I expressed my sentiment that I didn't want good posters scared
off by imaginary standards boundaries. The quoted selection (above) from
your recent post makes me wonder a bit about your outlook on other posters.
I cannot agree with this unrealistic idealist mentality on a discussion
list. Sorry.