RE: Time and Minds/Big Daddy

From: Xavier Lumine (dmyshkin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 17:06:59 MDT

What I meant originally is,

"if you've been reading this list for months, and you are continuing to read
it, and you have an idea or topic which you think is beneficial to the list,
don't be afraid to post it for fear of ridicule"

don't let my figurative language confuse you into thinking that I have any
personal interest nor care as to who posts or who doesn't.