Re: To Do List

From: Mitch Howe (mitch_howe@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 00:09:53 MDT

Gordon Worley wrote:

> The first version of the Singularitartian To Do List is up. Check it out
at:

>http://www.rbisland.cx/doc/sing_todo.html

> Let me know if there is anything that should be added, expanded on,
> filled in (links would be good, if you have them, to existing
> projects or papers about x).

Thanks for letting us know what we can do directly. I have some time this
week so I'm going to take a crack at summarizing the discussions on
simulations. Those who hate duplicating effort are thus notified, but for
those who favor quality over efficiency it wouldn't hurt to have a few
alternate reports posted on the same topic that can be compared/combined as
appropriate.

--Mitch Howe