Re: test

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 20:57:43 MDT

Samantha Atkins wrote:

> I haven't received mail from this list for about 8 days so this
> message is a probe to see if I am still subscribed.

Yes, you're still subscribed... another way to do this is (a) email me and
ask if your address is on the list; (b) email majordomo@sysopmind.com with
"who sl4" and check yourself; (c) email me and ask if there have been any
messages lately; or (d) visit the SL4 archives at
 http://sysopmind.com/archive-sl4/current/
and see if there have been any recent messages you missed.

I'd like to avoid test posts if possible.