Re: "SIMULATIONS: A Singularitarian Primer"

From: Mitch Howe (mitch_howe@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 11:34:51 MDT

Gordon Worley wrote:

> BTW, is there anywhere Online this paper is posted up besides the
> archives of SL4. I'd like to be able to link whatever your latest
> version is from the To Do List under a list of completed items (this
> way we can see where we've been and how much as been accomplished
> thus far).

No, it hasn't been posted anywhere yet. I was actually kind of hoping
someone on the list might find a home for it, possibly as part of an
officially sanctioned collection of please-read articles for new list
members.

Before this happens, though, I would like to work out a few of the kinks
that resulted from my incomplete grasp of how certain terms are used in the
SL4 community, such as the ones you and Eliezer have just mentioned. I am
in the process of exploring possible resolutions and responding to Eliezer's
post.

--Mitch Howe