Re: autonomic computing

From: Brian Atkins (brian@posthuman.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 11:26:28 MDT

Well I think the more overall problem IBM is targetting here is software
and system complexity- they want to find ways to allow for "bigger stuff"
that still runs smoothly. I have a very strong feeling that someone should
show them Flare, perhaps they would be interested in helping out.

--
Brian Atkins
http://www.intelligence.org/