Re: Shocklevel 5

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 01:47:53 MST

On Friday, December 7, 2001, at 08:39 PM, Jeff Bone wrote:

> problem --- and though I've been accused of anthropomorphic reasoning
> and
> because Eli has himself made that claim in the past, I feel I need to
> clarify a few points.
>
> The "risk" argument has nothing to do with any anthropomorphic
> assumptions; to the contrary, the counterarguments --- and indeed

And I never meant to claim that it did. It seems my message was a
little ambiguous and not taken the way I indented for it to be. But,
it's finals week, so there's my reason. Anyway, I was evaluating the
risk argument completely separately and the anthropomorphic comment
(which is not an insult, just a point) was for the other redundant
points that I was complaining about. I would have taken those comments
off list, but in part my goal was to kee the list from repeating itself.

Anyway, hope that clears things up (and probably makes my objection to
the part of your risk assessment less severe).

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose