Re: A billion years later...

From: Spudboy100@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 03:25:57 MST

It would be interesting if there were any physicists, astronomers, or
mathematicians who have peer reviewed papers, that give credence to the
notion that is asked below?

Alden Jurling queried:
<<Are you proposing that there ARE no absolute limits on reality? Or just
suggesting that all the limits we define now will turn out to be false?
Yes, we may be able to cheat our way around some 'laws', but even the
cheats would have rules. Prehaps I'm missing something in what your saying?