Dissection of a Flame

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 09:57:16 MST

On Sunday, December 9, 2001, at 03:50 AM, Jeff Bone wrote:

> Gordon Worley wrote:
>
>> You seem to be shooting yourself in the foot here. It looks to me like
>> Eliezer took the priors (your rather silly comment and a knowledge of
>> them (I've even made them in the short period I refer to as my Youth
>> (it
>> comes after the time I was in Sponge mode and before my current Adult
>> mode (and before my future Post mode)) so I concur on the validity of
>> the prior)) and drew an appropriate conclusion.
>
> Not clear at all that I've accurately parsed your statement here, but I
> would
> encourage you to revisit what was said.

Ah, not a lisper, ehh? (please, don't reply, no one cares)

Okay, let me break it down in a little bit flatter mode:

Prior: silly comment made
Prior: such comments caused by certain (detrimental) thinking
Conclusion: The silly comments made are most likely the result of a
certain state of thinking. Since this kind of thinking hurts the
quality of the discussion, it should be avoided.

And, many kilobytes later, the discussion had still gone nowhere.

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose