RE: Open Mind Common Sense project

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 08:07:03 MST

Hi,

I know that guy; he came to give a talk at Webmind. He was introduced to us
by Sasha Chislenko, who worked
at Webmind for a while, and whom some others of you may know (he's gone now
;-( )

They are collecting data but like mindpixel have no particular idea as to
what the hell to do with all
the natural language data they've collected. At least, this was the state
of things when Pushpinder gave us a
talk in late 1999 or early 2000 (can't remember which)..

ben