Re: Archive Search

From: Simon McClenahan (peepsplat@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 10:45:02 MST

I use Windows/IE for a Web browser and I have the Google toolbar installed
http://toolbar.google.com/ . On the toolbar you can enter your keyword, and
search the web or search the current site you are on. The Google toolbar has
a bunch more convenient features of course, and is pretty awesome if you ask
me.

If you go to Google, you can search a site thusly:
site:www.sysopmind.com immortality

The above would search for "immortality", obviously.

I'm sure Alta Vista or any other decent search engine allows searching
restricted to sites, just read their "advanced Search" features. My
preference is Google.

cheers,
    Simon