Re: Neural Nets vs. Neurons

From: Aaron McBride (amcbride@jps.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 09:16:08 MST

The part your missing is structuring the connections between the
neurons. That's the tricky part, and that's where the functionality comes in.
You could use a simple evolutionary algorithm to do the sculpting of your
artificial brain, but it may just take you a few thousand years to get
anything as good as a human brain.

-Aaron