Re: Singularity Fun Theory (was: Ethical basics)

From: Alan Grimes (alangrimes@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 19:27:54 MST

John Smart wrote:
> Singularity Fun Theory! My hat is off to you Eliezer. You never cease
> to amaze me with your intellectual flexibility. I think we need a
> theory for that next... :)

Writing important sounding papers gives Eleizer an ego rush. Couple that
with the inherant appeal of the subject and you see why the highly
unscientific 'paper' was written.

I fully expect to be kicked from this list for this, my first post,
because it might hurt eliezer's ego. Come chat with me at my own very
liberal list dedicated to research in transhumanizing technologies at

"thresearch" -- A yahoogroup.

--
DOS LIVES! MWAHAHAHAHA
http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/  <my website.