Re: Singularity Memetics.

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 15:37:37 MST

On Sunday, January 27, 2002, at 03:40 PM, Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:

> stars, and whoever follows that path is the "human universe". Not to

Well, just as a point of terminology, it is no longer the human universe
for those who upload and take advantage of the Singularity. The human
universe stays right where it has been since apes fell from the trees
and walked upright. The ape universe wasn't take away as the humans
moved onto the savannah. We'll be creating the posthuman universe, if
you want, leaving the human universe as it always was.

Please, let's take this thread off list at least.

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose