Transhumanism Weblog - Resources

From: Anand (trans_humanism@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 10:38:45 MST

SL4,

Draft versions of the singularity and transhumanism section for a new
directory are available at my weblog: http://radio.weblogs.com/0100092/.
(Click on the left sidebar links.) I've tried to include only high-quality
content; if something is missing or should be removed, please let me know.
Currently, the singularity section contains only material on the
technological singularity, and a few of Mr. Smart's developmental
singularity writings.

If there is anything you (dis)like about the section(s), please let me know.

Sincerely,
Anand