Revision of "Simulations" essay available.

From: Mitch Howe (mitch_howe@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 13:08:46 MST

The long overdue revision of "SIMULATIONS: A Singularitarian Primer" is now available at http://mindofmitch.fsn.net/simulations.html

Those who had expressed interest in hosting a copy of it or a link to it on their sites are now encouraged to do so.

I've read the collected novels of Greg Egan since I wrote the original, and many of the minor changes in this revision are a reflection of this. Other changes include correction of the previously permeating misuse of the term Sysop, generally smoother construction, and slightly improved accessibility for general readers.

Overall its not very different, but anyone with nothing better to do is welcome to check over my work.

--Mitch Howe