Meta: Re: SL4's first chat

From: Josh Yotty (joshyotty@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 21:04:58 MST

It's 7:56 Saturday PT (3:56 Sunday UTC) and the chat, AFAIK, has completely
dissolved.

For those who missed it, it was a hell of a lot of fun (with the exception
of having to respond to Alan Grimes, which wasted a *lot* of time. It was
nice to see his torch extinguished; I just hope he won't pop up on talk
shows. (Sorry, couldn't resist!)). It was refreshingly different from the
well-starched and (usually) serious mailing list. It was even more fun to
watch Eliezer be a little silly. I still think that there are fuzzy bunny
hairs in my keyboard...

Next time--I hope that we get to do this again, anyway--we'll see if we can
get something done. :)

-Josh Yotty

Tip of the E-mail:
"Toire wa doko desu ka?" means, "Where is the bathroom?" (lit., "Where is
the toilet?") in Japanese. (Ask for the *bath*room and you'll get a room
with a tub in it.) But be warned: half of the toilets in Japan
are--a...squatting adventure. Keep your balance.